· jobs where you have to wear a uniform
· English football clubs
· sports that are played with a ball
· foods that contain egg
· animals that lay eggs
v Instead of IF we can use WHEN, UNTIL, AS SOON AS, UNLESS(= if not), BEFORE.
You have just received the visit of a total stranger who gives you a mysterious box with a button and makes the following offer to you:
If you _________ (push) the button, two things ________ (happen). First, someone, somewhere in the world, whom you don't know, __________ (die). Second, you ____________ (receive) a payment of one million dollars. Tax free. The payment ___________ (be) delivered by me in cash to you.
There are three restrictions:
1. You are not permitted to know any information about who's making the offer.
2. You are not permitted to discuss the details of this offer to anyone except your husband (wife).
3. You have 24 hours to make your decision.
4. Otherwise, the box will be reprogrammed and the offer will be made to someone else.
1. What would you do if you were in her shoes?
2. How would you feel if you pushed the button?
3. How would you feel if you didn't push the button?
4. Would you push the button if you needed that money to save your son/daughter's life? Explain it.