Answer the questions
1. What does she usually have in the morning?
2. Where does she usually have lunch and dinner?
3. Why doesn't she cook very often?
4. Does she eat or drink anything unhealthy?
5. Is she cutting down on anything right now? Why(not)?
6. What's currently happening to the Japanese diet?
1) a small, cheap restaurant which serves wonderful seafood?
2) informal restaurants where you order lots of dishes which everyone shares and eats from the middle of the table?
3) something to eat which is like a cross between a pancake and a pizza?
4) people getting together at Sunday lunchtime to have a few bites to eat?
5) a restaurant which specializes in grilled chicken?
Listen again and complete the extracts.
1. Which 5 cities is she talking about?
2. What is special about food in each city?