· Do you ever eat “unhealthy food”? How do you feel about it?
· Are you trying to cut down on anything at the moment?
· Are people’s diets in your country getting better or worse?
1) Why is it a good idea to cook your own meals?
2) Where can you find good recipes?
3) Which products should you buy in a shop?
4) Why should you eat breakfast every day?
5) How many times a day should you eat?
6) How many children and teens in the US are obese?
Parents should help their busy teenage children with planning their day.
If the children do not eat at home, parents should give them money for healthy food.
If the children do not eat at home, parents should pack healthy lunches for them.
Parents can eat junk food, but they should inform their children about how unhealthy it is.
Parents should never be critical about the way their children look.
If they don´t know what to do, the parents should ask their doctor for information.